Sotheby's International Realty® was envisioned to provide a powerful marketing and referral program for luxury listings, connecting the finest independent real estate companies to the most prestigious clientele in the world. Today, our brand is known globally for artfully uniting extraordinary properties with extraordinary lives, representing homes that embody a rich tapestry of varied lifestyles, distinct settings and diverse locales.
Our designated seller agents create added value through bespoke marketing programs, tailored to specific objectives and unique property characteristics. Serving as your fiduciary, we will:
- Become familiar with your real estate objectives and property.
- Complete a due diligence review of all factors that could reasonably affect market value.
- Prepare a broker price opinion.
- Advise you on alternative pricing and promotional strategies.
- Make continuous best efforts to find a buyer for your property.
- Create a professional marketing brochure with high-resolution photography.
- Advertise your listing on SothebysRealty.com.
- Distribute your listing to our partner web sites including the New York Times, Wall Street Journal and International Herald Tribune.
- Display your listing in Sotheby's International Realty and auction house locations around the world.
- Co-operate with other Realtors ®.
- Screen potential buyers.
- Show your property to qualified buyers, demonstrating unique features and benefits.
- Assist in the negotiation of offers, counter offers and closing.
- Ensure that your interest is protected and do everything possible to gain an advantage for you.